Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nick's Journal - Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tied up some loose ends with my Big Angry Nerd account, did some thinking on what to do next... of course there's Super Street Fighter IV, but I've done some game reviews and I'd at least like to get something else finished that I haven't done before I do that. I was thinking of having Settlers of Catan be my first Board Game Review... but after playing Tide of Iron with my friend Mike, and watching some Board James videos with his brother Tommy; I decided I'll review Deadly Danger Dungeon first


What the hell is Deadly Danger Dungeon? It was a flat hand-drawn game that James made with his friends back when they were kids. Just from watching his review of his own game I can tell that it's going to be a hideously unfair game, but I want to see if I can beat it and keep my sanity in the attempt. Watch the original review of Deadly Danger Dungeon HERE and check out the rest of Cinemassacre. James is a hilarious guy.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) is still the movie I'd like to review, but the longer I take the less relevant it get's... so I may just see another movie instead and review that... anyways. First journal for all you viewers, something for you to chew over if interested. Talk to you latter.

(Yes, I know it's the 20th, sometimes I post/write journals a day late)

No comments:

Post a Comment