Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nick's Journal - Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No major progress today. I'm struggling with Adobe and how it's different for Sony Movie Studio. Movie Studio has more integrated features, it's more all in one when compared to Adobe who have a different application for every feature. That being said I'm close to putting a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger in frustration. Still, it's a necessary sacrifice.

I did however play the shit out of Deadly Danger Dungeon today. Fucking hell is that game hard... it's a miracle getting the key and getting back to the start, but it's a complete and total miracle to get past THAT. Closest I've gotten is to through the first door... 1 HP... and I fall in the fucking fire... Bleh. Don't know if I'll be lucky enough to beat it... but I'm sure as hell going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment