Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nick's Journal - Friday, May 28, 2010

Don't expect me to update this journal EVERYday. Heh. It would be extremely boring to say "done nothing" two too three days straight. As you can see below I finished the MacGruber review. Fuck Adobe Premiere. I'll use it if I have to, but never again am I going to use that to cut and trim my raw footage.

Currently something is wrong with my Current account, and I can't upload jack in this state... so I guess I have room to either A: Watch a movie of my choosing. B: Review a movie I missed. or C: Review a DVD... it's either B or C for me. A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) or The Road...

Got some work done on the SSFIV review. It's shaping up to be my most ambitious game review ever, and I plan to put alot of extra effort into it to make it good. I've also gotten the OK to go ahead with the Blood of the Empire Comovie... so I've got alot of my hands ATM!

No comments:

Post a Comment