Friday, June 4, 2010

We Got Movie Time! - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Well. I just finished this review up over a long, slow, and frustrating night. But it's done and probably my biggest movie review to date (in terms of time spent making it). But it's over The Prince of Persia, and despite it not being as big as the Pirates and National Treasure movies on it's opening weekend, I still think it's a great movie on par with the quality of movies we've come to expect from Jerry Bruckheimer.

I wish there was more footage of Alfred Molina around, and I wish I had some footage from the Pirates movies as I didn't want to have to do that flipbook segment for Alfred Molina... but I have set a week long deadline for myself with these, so. Eh. It's still damn good IMO. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment